Video Production Internship
We are looking for creative, talented interns to assist in the creation of new and innovative strategies to engage existing and prospective clients through creative and compelling videos, live broadcasts, and online e-learning presentations.
The firm has its own in-house production studio, with extensive video, lighting, and editing equipment.
Our office is a high energy, busy environment. We like to have fun at work and so should you. Since we function a bit like a start-up company, we often have a very short turnaround for projects and need someone who can be a proactive self-starter and can ideate quickly.
This is a great opportunity to put your creativity, videography, and editing skills to work in a real-world business setting while having a meaningful impact on our organization’s brand awareness and differentiation in the marketplace.
- Assist in the filming and editing of Video Bios for the firm’s financial advisors
- Creating e-learning presentations & online courses
- Utilizing stock videos and audio to create cinematic short-form videos for marketing, recruiting and brand awareness
- Filming & editing promotional videos & interviews
- Creating conference re-cap videos for our media partnerships
- Creating Vlogs for the firm’s various verticals
- Assist in maintaining all video production equipment and studio
- Other creative video projects
- Ambitious and creative videographer & editor
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of streaming platforms and streaming software
- Proficient with HD Video, studio & interview lighting equipment
- Experienced in Video editing with Final-Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficient with Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Captivate, and After-Effects Plus
- Familiar with green screen (Chroma Key) video production